Potential! Potential! Potential!
Lot 68, 450 Amarillo Drive, Karnup
450 AMARILLO DRIVE, KARNUP WA 6176
RARE OFFERING – A SENSATIONAL PROPERTY
AMAZING 5.57 HA (OVER 13.5 ACRES) RURAL PROPERTY
WITH A MAGNIFICENT LARGE FAMILY HOME!
Local Council – City of Rockingham
This property backs on to a large area of Government’s urban differed land located South of Stake Hill Road, and this area is under investigation to be rezoned since the release of the City of Rockingham’s Planning Policy No 3.1.1 Rural Land Strategy (RLS) for some Rural areas of Baldivis and Karnup.According to the release of the above Document in July 2020, under RLS – some land may possibly be rezoned to Special Rural (ie Rural Residential). If so, it seems that the value of the land may be maximised to a higher value of the present market.
This property is located not far from convenient amenities, only a few minutes’ drive to 2 Freeway exits, (one located at the south and the other at the north side of the property), to the future Stake hill train station, to Baldivis and Secret Harbour shopping centres and not far from the City of Rockingham, Mandurah and the pristine coastline beaches, and, about 30 minutes’ drive to Perth CBD.The lot is a large rectangular shape with 175 metres frontage and approximately 340 metres in depth, covered with lovely jarrah and tuart trees and natural bushland but with parts of clear ground areas providing easy walking and vehicle access.
The Home features include: Modern, distinctive design, solid double brick wall and tiled roof.
The home has a lovely Floor Plan and comprises of 5 bedrooms plus a study.
– Huge formal entrance hall
– Large sunken Lounge with a special fireplace with “stove”, large Bay Windows which provide a lot of natural light into
– Separate formal dining area
– Luxury kitchen featuring wall oven, hotplates, pantry, fridge recess
– Huge separate family area with fire unit and enhanced with face brick walls
– Extra-large theatre or games room with exposed rafters and beams with high ceiling
– Large Master bedroom with full ensuite
– Four additional good size bedrooms
– Main bathroom, bath with spa and shower, toilet and powder room
– The large alfresco overlooks the bushland
– Double garage under the main roof
Other Fixtures and Improvements
– Solarhart Water System
– Security grills and window roller shutters, all around the home
– Five stations reverse cycle air conditioner
– 12 sun panels
– Bore with crystal water
– 12 x 6 metres shed workshop with 3 phase power and a 6×6 metres storage shed
– Two 2000 gallon rainwater tanks, and a concrete water tank holding 20.000 gallons of water
– Decking area with lovely bushland views
– Some horse paddocks
– Lots of firewood trees
– Fertile organic Veggie garden and poultry facilities
– Variety of fruit trees
– Wide fire breaks around the property
– A lot of parking areas for cars or trucks
A value for money property and a great investment.
For further information, please call Agent Mario – Mobile 0419 186 919
Come and inspect – you won’t be disappointed.
- Country Lifestyle
- Luxury Living